What is the DC Rider DC Powerline Network technology (DPN)?
- Takes signals from multiple CAN-Bus lines and communicates the data over just the DC power bus
- Effectively rejects spurious and continuous noise common to low voltage DC power systems
- Carries both differential communication signal and 12V or 24V DC power
- Peer-to-peer using time division multiplexing
- Single two module system can control up to 16 outputs such as lights, motors, actuators, controls and gauges
DC Rider Product Data
Get DC Rider >